Saturday, June 2, 2012

love from Japan & healing music updates


The year so far has been so amazing and full. I have met so many wonderful people on all my travels - I am so grateful to be able to play my Healing Music wherever I go! The energy of life is so accelerated now, so much is happening and so quickly.

The new CD I have been working on for over a year is coming to the final stages of production. The last of the recording process with David Darling took place in Boulder, Colorado in February. Since then it has been final recording touches here and there and the huge and fun job of mixing. This is the biggest recording I have ever been a part of!  I can hardly wait to release it out into the world! soon.....   Next, the music is off to England for mixing with the best mixer in England!!!!!

This week, as we speak i am on a trip to Japan for personal healing - time with my friends, my healer, and 3 full days at my temple. here's an amazing photo i took on the flight over.


Life has been so full with performing at healing events and offering Healing Music workshops
and Healing Sessions and travelling all over.
Then after Japan I am off to Lindsay, Bancroft, Ottawa, Ireland,
Huntsville, Ottawa again and then Colorado again. wow The summer looks a wee bit busy!

Please check my website for locations of events.
Speaking of the website, please stay tuned for a fabulous new website,
new look!!
sneak peak:


Lots of Love,

1 comment:

  1. Hi Debbie,
    It sounds like you will be one very busy woman. The pictures are awesome, so peaceful to look at. I will try to follow your blog as a reminder to live in peace. Your words give a sense of relaxation just as your music does. Have a great summer.

    Smiles,
    Dorothy

    ReplyDelete